Post-Remediation Mold Inspections
Ensuring Improved Indoor Air Quality
Once your Mold Remediation or Abatement team has completed their restoration project, our team can work with you to re-test your air quality and ensure that the toxic mold problem you were dealing with has subsided to the point where air quality has reached acceptable levels. A Post-Mold Remediation Inspection’s purpose is to once again test the air in your structure and hopefully see that the quality has improved to the point where you can once again start occupying it.
Learn more when you call us at (818) 865-7901 or contact us online.
What is a Post Remediation Verification (PRV) Assessment?
A Post Remediation Verification Assessment (PRV) is an evaluation of the activities that your professional remediation company performs once they have removed all mold growth and prepared the area for our inspection. American Environmental Group understands that there’s no room for error when it comes to making sure that toxic mold issues have been properly addressed. Even small mistakes could lead to serious health problems for building occupants, as well as major headaches for owners and operators.
We confirm that mold remediation was successful by looking at the following requirements:
- No breach of the containment that could cause cross-contamination in other areas not affected
- No visible dust or debris inside of subject containment
- No visible staining that could be associated with potential mold growth
- All affected building materials must have acceptable moisture levels; no elevated moisture
- Temperature and relative humidity must be acceptable
- The total indoor airborne mold spore samples collected inside the subject containment(s) must be acceptable when compared to the outside (control) samples.
If all of the criteria above are met, our Field Inspector and Environmental Engineer will produce a Post Remediation Verification report that confirms the remediation activities were successful. This report allows home and business owners to move back into the building safely.
Let us make sure your building is free from high amounts of toxic mold in the air—call American Environmental Group today at (818) 865-7901 to request more information.